Identify Your Hustle
Time & Location
About the Event
Women owned businesses are on the rise in this country, out pacing all other demographics currently. But, we face very unique challenges. Trust us. We know. Hustling harder was born out of necessity, but now, you can learn the secrets to hustling smarter.
Legitimize Your Hustle, a four-part business development workshop, is a straightforward guide to:
- Workshop 1: Identify Your Hustle - Engage with a panel of local busienss owners that turned their side hustles into successful careers
- Workshop 2: Build Your Hustle - Learn how the free resources at the Small Business Development Center can help you
- Workshop 3: Fund Your Hustle - Understand the importance of business planning and how to address credit worthiness to obtain access to capital
- Workshop 4: Legitimize Your Hustle - Learn how to meet all applicable licensing, permit and regration requirements
In partnership with The Economic Engagement Center at SEMO and Northwestern Mutual, female entrepreneurs who attend at least three workshops will qualify for a full scholarship to participate in LaunchU, a certified instructor facilitated course that coaches aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs through business planning, pitching and tracking financials to ensure business feasibility. You’ll even have the opportunity to win a grant for your start-up!
- Legit Hustler Admission$0$00$0